PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Blog world,
I apologize for neglecting my posting so much this week.  Quarterly sales meeting at the office=me trapped in a hot kitchen feeding an angry mob of sales people all week.  It's been exhausting.  Forgive me?

Dear cottage,
I am so excited to see you and spend an ENTIRE week with you starting Saturday.  I haven't had the time to stay more than a few days in years and I absolutely cannot wait to relax, decompress, read, work on my cookbook and, fingers crossed, improve my tan!


Dear Scott,
Thanks for being such a sweet and supportive husband.  It takes a pretty special man to be able to handle my multiple personalities.

Dear brain,
Please stop thinking when I ask you too--you're tiring me out!



Since I'll be out of town until next Saturday, I can't promise a post this week, but I promise a food-filled day as soon as I get home!

Have a happy week :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment