PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social


Sunday Social


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
This is a tough one.  I'm afraid of so many things, but I think if I want to do something enough, I'll push through the fear.  I was afraid of starting my own business (and it's still scary), but I did it because it was important to me.  
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still happily married.  Hopefully with one baby and another on the way!  If all goes to plan....haha-does it ever??  My hope is that I'll have enough client momentum to be a stay at home mom, but to still book work whenever I want.  That flexibility is very important to me.  Being at home with my kids is a huge priority, but I know I'll need to do something on the side for my own sanity.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Enjoying Fall!  Just continuing to live life with my husband and puppy and bettering myself every day.  Oh yeah, and loose 10 pounds.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That it will continue to be a fun outlet for me.  I'd love to gain more followers and to learn more about blog design/giveaways, etc.  All in good time.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I love where I live.  I have always wanted to live in New York again, but I doubt I will.  That was kind of my single girl dream.  I think Grand Rapids is such a great place to raise a family, so I can definitely see us staying here.  Not to mention both of our families are here!
6. What is your morning routine
Hah.  I'm kind of crazy about my mornings.  I tend to wake up around 7:30 on a normal morning.  If I have somewhere to be, I'll wake up at least a few hours early.  My calm, leisurely mornings are very important to me.  I wake up instantly hungry, so the first thing I do is pour myself a bowl of cereal.  I feed the dog, watch the Today show/DVR and catch up on my online stuff, make some coffee, relax for awhile, walk the dog, and shower.
This routine just gets my days started on a positive note. 



Someone I know said something this past week that really got me thinking.  It was something to the effect of "I find it sad how many people hate Mondays.  Why would you write off 1/7th of your week as being terrible?  I love Monday for the opportunity to do something great!".  What a great way to think, right?

That being said; Happy Sunday and have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment