1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Probably taking my husband to NYC in June. It's my favorite (US) city and he had never been. We had so much fun wining, dining, and touristing!
A close second, or possibly even a tie was the week I spent at my cottage on Lake Michigan. So beautiful and relaxing!
2. Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
Not the best photo of me, but I loved my casual look with coral shorts and a bright turquoise necklace. I also love my silver sperry topsiders (sorry you can't see them in this photo)
Also, my white lace Lily Pulitzer dress (see above)
3. What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
I always wish I could travel more! That, and I wish my husband would have been able to have more time off to enjoy the summer. And looking at the bank account, I probably should have worked a bit more :/
4. Favorite Song of the Summer?
Eh, that's a tough one. I listen to a lot of oldies. I did start listening to a lot of Fun. this summer.
5. Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Breaking Bad! I started watching it on Netflix a few months ago and now I'm hooked!