1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
My computer, Iphone, car, DVR, and books
2. All time favorite book? Why?
This might be an impossible question. I'm certainly a Harry Pothead, but I don't know if I would say it's my favorite ever. I love it for the entertainment value and because it was such a huge part of my childhood/young adulthood.
I actually might have to say Pride and Prejudice. The writing is so beautiful and captivating. I can read that book over and over. I wish we still spoke the way they did.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
SO many things. Loose 10 lbs and make my company more successful are probably the top two.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I try not to think like that--I'd rather move forward. If I had to choose, probably my engagement year. I was so happy, but I sometimes wish I wouldn't have let the stress of wedding planning get to me.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Not very much. I'm not very private about the person I am--if you know me pretty well, you probably know quite a bit about me.
Happy Sunday :)