PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So...about that whole diet thing..

What kind of an idiot starts a diet RIGHT before the holidays?  Well, apparently this idiot does.
The bad news; I have lost no additional weight.  The good news; I have not gained any either.  Frankly, I feel like I sort of deserve a small pat on the back for that small success, considering the amount of amazing food and adult beverages I've been surrounded by in these past few weeks.

Somewhere in the midst of my gluttony, I have found some time for a few healthy recipes.  As per usual, I've remembered to photograph about 2 of them.  





This was a mixture of shredded chicken, quinoa, lots of veggies, Greek yogurt, and a little shredded cheese stuffed in red pepper halves and baked.  So healthy, and so good!


I started to get a little bored with my Greek yogurt breakfast shake, so I switched over to organic oatmeal with soy milk, honey, fresh fruit, and cinnamon.

I'll leave you with the few New Years photos I got around to taking..


Good looking crowd.
 

Trying really hard to ignore the shattered glass on the floor.
 


Annnd that's the best we could do.  Nice work, everybody.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment