PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesdays


1. When you were a child what did you imagine YOUR Prince Charming to be like?
Sensitive, kind, supportive, and someone who looks like this:


2. Does you husband match your prediction as a child?
No, I did not marry Heath Ledger.  But Scott is certainly the kind and supportive man I always hoped for!  Not to mention extremely handsome :)

3. What about when you were a teenager and knew it all about love, does you relationship 
match that scenario you had during those rebel years? 
Well, I didn't really date as a teenager.  I had "flings" here and there, but never anything serious.  I like to think I was holding out for the real thing, and I certainly found it!

4. What love movie would you best match your relationship to? Why?

I met my husband when I went to buy a Christmas tree at the farm where he was working.  We started e-mailing back and forth, ended up at the same college, dated for awhile, broke up, and ended up back together a year later.
As cheesy as it sounds, I truly believe we were meant to meet each other and end up together, so I guess a movie about fate and destiny represents our relationship pretty well!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so precious!
    If I were married (or dating for that matter Lol), I'd like to think that my husband would be kind, hilarious, strong, and kind of dorky ;) I am waiting for the day we are supposed to meet, I'd like to think it'd be serendipitous as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Serendipity! One the best lovey dovey movies ever!!

    ReplyDelete