PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesdays-Thankfulness!


In the spirit of the holiday, let's talk about what I'm most thankful for in my marriage! 



Where to begin?

I'm thankful for the possibilities.  We talk about our future and our retirement dreams a lot and the fact that we get to work towards and share these things together is amazing.

I'm thankful for the constant support and unconditional love.
  
I'm thankful for how hard he is willing to work to make sure his family is taken care of.

I'm thankful for the possibility of having children in the future because I know he'll be such an amazing father.

I'm thankful for the amount of trust in our relationship.  In 4 years, my trust in him has never been shaken.  I truly believe a relationship without trust isn't a relationship at all.

I could most likely go on for about 3 hours, but I'll keep it short and sweet :)



I hope everyone has a beautiful Thanksgiving.  Eat lots and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are thankful for so many different things!

    ReplyDelete